Movies tell stories and present characters. They excite and move audiences. Movies make you laugh, cry, scream, and think. They also sell products. Just think of car chase movies selling the Mini, Audi, Volkswagen, or BMW. Remember how many times you saw someone holding a cup of Starbuck’s Coffee or a can of coke? Producers and directors must find ways to insert advertising into various shots a minimum number of times so as to secure funding for their efforts. What...Read More...
Find Us on Facebook
- Reynolds Bans Smoking In Offices
- Celebrities And E Cigs
- Marketing E Cigs In Movies
- RJR Vapor, Home Of Vuse
- Reynolds American Wants FDA To Ban Vapor Products
- Reynolds American Acquisition Of Lorillard
- The Growth Of Small Businesses In The E-Cig/Vaping Industry
- A Look At Nicotine Delivery Systems Available
- Claims That The UN Research On E-Cigs Is Inaccurate
- Some Of The Various Topics Warning Consumers About E-Cigs
- The Stances Of The Pro E-Cig Campaigns
- Both Sides Of The Endless Headlines In The E-Cig Debates
- The Growth Of The Vaping Industry
- Speculations And Findings About Second Hand Vapor
- Can You Take An E Cig On Board A Flight?
- Research Studies On E Cigarettes
- The Positioning Of Universities Towards E Cigs
- The Impact Of E Cigs On The Economy
- What E-Cig Tastes The Most Like a Real Cigarette?
- The American Heart Association’s Stance On E Cigs