The Vuse E Cig was released in Colorado late in 2013, and its release was extended in the summer of 2014 to the rest of America. It is a product that has met with excellent reviews but strong opinions as well, and sales could be affected in the coming weeks and months by the stance of Reynolds American: the parent company of RJR Vapor. Reynolds American recently stated that the FDA should ban e cigs. Vuse, of course, would suffer along with all the other electronic...Read More...
Find Us on Facebook
- Reynolds Bans Smoking In Offices
- Celebrities And E Cigs
- Marketing E Cigs In Movies
- RJR Vapor, Home Of Vuse
- Reynolds American Wants FDA To Ban Vapor Products
- Reynolds American Acquisition Of Lorillard
- The Growth Of Small Businesses In The E-Cig/Vaping Industry
- A Look At Nicotine Delivery Systems Available
- Claims That The UN Research On E-Cigs Is Inaccurate
- Some Of The Various Topics Warning Consumers About E-Cigs
- The Stances Of The Pro E-Cig Campaigns
- Both Sides Of The Endless Headlines In The E-Cig Debates
- The Growth Of The Vaping Industry
- Speculations And Findings About Second Hand Vapor
- Can You Take An E Cig On Board A Flight?
- Research Studies On E Cigarettes
- The Positioning Of Universities Towards E Cigs
- The Impact Of E Cigs On The Economy
- What E-Cig Tastes The Most Like a Real Cigarette?
- The American Heart Association’s Stance On E Cigs