Electronic cigarettes do not emit smoke and do not set off smoke alarms. They release vapor which is several times less poisonous than cigarettes, though not completely poison-free. Their products are tastier than cigarettes, come in a multitude of interesting flavors, and smell nice or produce no odor at all. Airline travelers naturally want to know if they can travel with e cigs, what is permitted in their on-flight baggage, and whether or not they can vape on board. No...Read More...
Find Us on Facebook
- Reynolds Bans Smoking In Offices
- Celebrities And E Cigs
- Marketing E Cigs In Movies
- RJR Vapor, Home Of Vuse
- Reynolds American Wants FDA To Ban Vapor Products
- Reynolds American Acquisition Of Lorillard
- The Growth Of Small Businesses In The E-Cig/Vaping Industry
- A Look At Nicotine Delivery Systems Available
- Claims That The UN Research On E-Cigs Is Inaccurate
- Some Of The Various Topics Warning Consumers About E-Cigs
- The Stances Of The Pro E-Cig Campaigns
- Both Sides Of The Endless Headlines In The E-Cig Debates
- The Growth Of The Vaping Industry
- Speculations And Findings About Second Hand Vapor
- Can You Take An E Cig On Board A Flight?
- Research Studies On E Cigarettes
- The Positioning Of Universities Towards E Cigs
- The Impact Of E Cigs On The Economy
- What E-Cig Tastes The Most Like a Real Cigarette?
- The American Heart Association’s Stance On E Cigs