When people use e-cigarettes, they notice that many of the batteries are quite comparable between certain e-cig brands. We found this to be the case in the batteries used by V2 Cigs and Bull Smoke.
They both have batteries offered in short, traditional length, and long. Each of them comes in a variety of colors and all are compatible with each respective brands’ refill cartridges.
While this is the most important aspect of any e-cigarette, there are a number of other items that make Bull Smoke and V2 Cigs very different brands.
Let’s first start off with what makes V2 different from Bull Smoke.
- V2 Cigs offers a wide variety of accessories, including lanyards, carrying cases, PCC’s, and more.
- V2 allows customers to fully customize their purchase.
- V2 Cigs has retail distribution.
- V2 offers a wide variety of starter kits.
What Makes Bull Smoke Different when Compared to V2?
- Bull Smoke has built a loyal following with insane, award winning branding. It really clicks with customers.
- Bull Smoke is what we call the “simplest way to start vaping.”
- Starter kits are limited, they keep the offer simple, but offer the lowest pricing in e-cigs. $29 Starter kits!
- Bull Smoke (again) keeps it simple and just offers kits and cartridges at the time of this comparison.
- Bull Smoke is widely credited as the first company to offer 2.4% nicotine cartridges.
So which brand would you pick, you ask?
Here’s the thing. If you like to customize, accessorize, and build your kit right before your eyes, choose V2 Cigs. You won’t go wrong. If you like all the extra stuff, and want to find them in a Hess gas station, where you can get a disposable e-cig, choose V2 Cigs. If you want the “mack daddy” of all Starter kits, the V2 Cigs Ultimate Kit, choose V2.
However, if you want the same battery quality, the same great tasting flavors, and a very easy to pay for entry price of just $29, choose Bull Smoke. Tens of thousands of customers rave about Bull Smoke, and again, they keep things simple and have a world class customer service team to serve you. So, there really is no winner – it’s just about your preferences.
Thanks for reading the comparison of Bull Smoke vs. V2 Cigs. We invite you to check out the respective reviews of each brand on the links below.