A lot of people want something that tastes realistic at first, when considering trying an electronic cigarette, and we can understand that! There is one brand that really sticks out, and has about as close to the real deal as we could imagine. That Brand Is V2 In particular, with their Red Flavor, they did an amazing job with imitating the actual flavor of an actual cigarette, particularly Marlboro Reds. Of course it’s not possible to get the exact flavor, but this is...Read More...
Find Us on Facebook
- Reynolds Bans Smoking In Offices
- Celebrities And E Cigs
- Marketing E Cigs In Movies
- RJR Vapor, Home Of Vuse
- Reynolds American Wants FDA To Ban Vapor Products
- Reynolds American Acquisition Of Lorillard
- The Growth Of Small Businesses In The E-Cig/Vaping Industry
- A Look At Nicotine Delivery Systems Available
- Claims That The UN Research On E-Cigs Is Inaccurate
- Some Of The Various Topics Warning Consumers About E-Cigs
- The Stances Of The Pro E-Cig Campaigns
- Both Sides Of The Endless Headlines In The E-Cig Debates
- The Growth Of The Vaping Industry
- Speculations And Findings About Second Hand Vapor
- Can You Take An E Cig On Board A Flight?
- Research Studies On E Cigarettes
- The Positioning Of Universities Towards E Cigs
- The Impact Of E Cigs On The Economy
- What E-Cig Tastes The Most Like a Real Cigarette?
- The American Heart Association’s Stance On E Cigs